• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

any tax selling t shirt to State or Europe

cilok

Dear, my shop is based in Macau and intend to sell jacket t shirt as one of my product , however if someone order tshirt some my site will i have to pay tax to state or Europe. does anyone can help on this

Dear, my shop is based in Macau and intend to sell jacket t shirt as one of my product , however if someone order tshirt some my site will i have to pay tax to state or Europe. does anyone can help on this

If your shipping out of country - then NORMALLY the person who IMPORTS it will have to pay any taxes/duty/fees to there OWN govement authority (Customs Agents or Simular goverment body). You can however "prepay" this - however a Customs broker would have to bill you for the charges plus any handling fees (if applicalbe) - ie: "FOB Delivered" or "FOB Desination".

Make sure you have stiplulated your FOB (Freigh On Board) point on your invoice and waybill - Normally your city/town. FOB is the point where your customer is responable for the goods - for any duty, tax, fees, freight, insurance and risk. This is the point where the customer "owns" the goods.

Note: Normally you have to include 3 or more copies of a COMMECIAL INVOICE (see UPS.COM for a free downloadable example) or any invoice that contains the majority of the required information. You may also have to also delcare contents on this invoice or on other forms. Check your "LOCALIZED" international freight company's website for required documentation ie: UPS.CA - for Canada UPS.COM.UK for United Kingdom ect...

Good Luck

Archived