• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Checkout Process Problems

apprentice

Hi!

I have a big problem in all my shops. I updated to the MS2 version and now the checkout process is not working. I ran a few test purchases. In one shop, after you click the buy button you get an error message (see below). In the other one, the process picks up the product but when it's time to checkout and pay, it gives me a page with an error message. Here is more detail:

Shop 1 at Burlnet Mini-Store:

It goes up to entering the payment info (check or cc) and when you click continue, you get the following message:

"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class order in /home/betterur/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/order.php on line 13"

Shop 2 at Kompuwiz Computer Solutions

When you click on the product button to buy it and start the checkout process, you get a window with this message:

"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/betterur/public_html/kompuwiz/catalog/includes/languages/english.php:1) in /home/betterur/public_html/kompuwiz/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 23"

So, at this point, no one can purchase anything at either shop. All that time and money spent on marketing . . . wasted! Therefore, I would sincerely appreciate anyone who can help me solve these issues promptly.

Thank you much.

Hi

Not sure about the first problem

But the second one is more than likely a space after a closing ?>

on one of the files concerned

"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/betterur/public_html/kompuwiz/catalog/includes/languages/english.php:1) in /home/betterur/public_html/kompuwiz/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 23"

HTH

Hi Nebnq!

Thank you for taking the time to help me out. I made the corrections on the second site Kompuwiz Computer Solutions. The problem seems to be one of "redirection" commands to another URL or site. I commented out the statement on line 23. However, now I got this message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_redirect() in /home/betterur/public_html/kompuwiz/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 340

I will comment out that line and see what happens. I keep progress posted in case these solutions can help someone else with similar problems.

Thank you. :D

UPDATE!

I commented the line out in application_top.php but it makes the page go on a loop. What I mean is that now, when I click on "buy" it flickers and goes back to the same page with the product and buy button. I guess this new version needs a redirect command to go to some shopping cart. I wonder if I could just use the command to redirect it to my "stand alone" shopping cart on another site. Any ideas? Thank you so much for your help. :)

HI

I noticed the link you gave was http://kompuwiz.net/catalog

The site redirects to this url

http://kompuwiz.betterurlife.com/catalog/

The errors you did have were this path

/home/betterur/public_html/kompuwiz/catalog/includes/languages/english.php:1)

Im not sure if this is where the problem is but I would be checking out all the paths first before taking out code.

Thank you for pointing that out. I'll check them out. However, I am still struggling with the first site problem. I cannot find specific information about this error anywhere in the forums or the wiki. Again, on the first site:

After inputting the cc info at the payment info stage, when I click on continue I get:

"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class order in /home/betterur/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/order.php on line 13"

The code on line 13 for order.php reads as follows:

class order {

var $info, $totals, $products, $customer, $delivery, $content_type;

This is the first line of actual code after the header. /* blablabla*/

The class has obviously been declared somewhere else in some file on OSC but no idea which one. Anyone knows a work around this? This is the main site full of products and LIVE. Thank you for your help.

:(

Archived