• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Weird language problem

After searching for about two weeks on what may be causing this, and finding no answers... Figured someone here had a quick answer.

This error happens on the Admin side of things. It is an inconsistent error and I am not able to re-create it. It happens whenever it feels like it basically. :?

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/engli' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/XXXX/XXXXX/XXXX/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 239

Below is the code from line 226 to 239 of my admin application_top.php.

// language

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'languages.php');

if ( (!$language) || ($HTTP_GET_VARS['language']) ) {

if (!$language) {

tep_session_register('language');

tep_session_register('languages_id');

}

$language = tep_get_languages_directory($HTTP_GET_VARS['language']);

if (!$language) $language = tep_get_languages_directory(DEFAULT_LANGUAGE);

}

// include the language translations

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '.php');

This error started happening approx. a week after installing two mods (Affiliate and Ad-Tracker). Although I went through each one and could not find where this would affect the language part of the admin.

I'm using 2.2MS1, the only language the site supports is English at the moment so that is the only one chosen in Admin.

Any and all help, comments, suggestions and insults welcome. :lol:

Cheers,

JD

Why not post line 239 of application_top.php?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Archived