• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

wizardsandwars.com webmaster, need your help

jrwrestling

I noticed you are linking to pages such as advertise.php which are not initially in the files coming with the OSC products (obviously..) My question is this:

Can you post the information to link to the pages like you have done in the left column, to make a new box, and things like this.

All I did was make a copy of hte shipping.php page, and replaced the shipping text with whatever I wanted.

I hope that answers your question.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

I kind of assumed that, I meant, how can I make a link to something external? Like a whole block devoted to additional pages like your advertising one. I want to create a box for about 5-10 links that are seperate from the osC script itself.

jrwrestling,

Either you are not explaining this very well, or I am completly misunderstanding. I didn't do *anything* special. I simply added the link.

php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link("index.php", "cPath=28") . '">External Link</a>';

Nothing fancy.

To create a box of links, just take the information infobox, and take out what you don't want, and add your new links.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Opps, left the 'index.php' and the 'cPath=28' in there by accident, but I'm sure you get the message.

Archived