• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

File Missing???

Tina

I am getting this error message when I try to open the shop page:

Warning: main(includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/pjs/public_html/shop/includes/application_top.php on line 34

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/configure.php' (include_path='ptAl ') in /home/pjs/public_html/shop/includes/application_top.php on line 34

I havent changed anything on this site in over 6 months. And now, all of a sudden I am getting this error? I tried to use the back up site, but it is still coming up. I checked the codes and nothing is wrong.

Any ideas? :?:

Nope......

although I got a strange email from my host provider saying that "during routine searches, we've noticed that your password may be accessable to others" (because it was an fairly easy password)

I changed the password, but cant imagine this was the problem.

I amnaged to get to your catalog folder and view your image folder. Your admin was protected with a password, so that's ok

Your includes folder has a permissions block so I can't see if you have the applicatio_top.php

But then noticed in your error meassge it refers to shop/includes and you have catalog/includes so your config files are looking in the wrong place it seems

roger

facts invariably distort the truth

Sorry forget about my comments re catalog folder. It was the shop folder I was looking in, so your configure.php file will know where to look.

can you get into the includes foldsr and check to see if application_top mis there and then check line 34

roger

facts invariably distort the truth

Archived