• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Couple of questions

LucyToons

Could someone explain the attributes options to me i.e. how I would do a special offer of buy 2 get 1 for free or for half price and does this work if I had 4 different products in the offer would I add the same attributes to each product.

Also I have disabled my right column using // in the fil to set it as a comment rather than delete it all and find in a months time or whateer I liked the right column not knowing how to put back but it is still showing at the moment as a blank column how could I disable it totally without deleting or losing the column_left file.

Also is there a way to change the copyright at the bottom of my shop to

Copyright ? 2003 MY NAME

Powered by osCommerce

instead of

Copyright ? 2003 osCommerce

Powered by osCommerce

I tried to edit but it didn't like it so I was wondering if there was another way.

If you need to look at my shop go to

www.rillie-place.co.uk

Thanks in advance for any help,

LucyToons

Not sure waht you did with the column, but did you comment out the table cell

line 325 to 329

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

Try again with the copyright. I've done the same as you want.

includes/lenguages/english.php line333

define('FOOTER_TEXT_BODY', 'Copyright © 2003 (GNU)  <a href="http://www.rogerlovejoy.co.uk" target="_blank"; style="text-decoration:none; color:green">Low Impact Ecological Systems</a>  (General Public Licence) <br> Powered by <a href="http://www.oscommerce.com" target="_blank"; style="text-decoration:none; color:blue"><b>' . PROJECT_VERSION . '</b> </a>');

?>

My site is not a working site but you can see it @ www.rogerlovejoy.cp.uk/ecokidz

roger

facts invariably distort the truth

amoun

what file is this in?

line 325 to 329  

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">  

<!-- right_navigation //-->  

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>  

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->  

</table></td>

Archived