• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

"Footer Configuration"

darkangel

Hey people,

Well here is the problem... I am trying to have links on the bottom of the footer so it would be easy for the costumers to browse around.

I have already set that up like this:

About Us | Shipping & Returns | Privacy | Conditions of Use | Contact Us |

Now since I didn't need the Box that appeared in the left side I comment it out. What I didn't realize is that I didn't only did the links so it will work for the English Section of the website... I didn't do it for the Spanish Section. What I would like to know is the code I will need to use to set it up in the footer so it will work with both languages.

Can anyone help me on this matter?

Thanks for responding Linda,

Well I actually use the regular HTML code for linking the pages... without noticing that I was misusing the code. Until I observed the spanish side.. everytime I click on the links they take me to the english section.

I didn't use php code, that is what I would like to find out... If is not a problem...

If you need me to send you the link to the website, just ask me..

I removed the text box links and that is what I need to do only that is for the footer... Each with their own links...

I hope that this is understandable.

Thanks for responding Linda,

Well I actually use the regular HTML code for linking the pages... without noticing that I was misusing the code.  Until I observed the spanish side.. everytime I click on the links they take me to the english section.

I didn't use php code, that is what I would like to find out... If is not a problem...

If you need me to send you the link to the website, just ask me..

I removed the text box links and that is what I need to do only that is for the footer... Each with their own links...  

I hope that this is understandable.

Look at the code that was in the box. Now, use those same variables for your footer. When the language changes, the footer will automatically change.

Thanks for your help linda... I actually got an answer for The_Bear... he said the same thing, but since the code was different I had to use something else... this is what I used to make it work.

<td align="middle"><font size="2"><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_ABOUT_US, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="SPAN.greetUser"><?php echo BOX_INFORMATION_ABOUT_US; ?></a>  | 

and kept going from there.

I had something different in the information so he guided me to the right directions. I appreciate the time both you and the bear took to help me out. I finally go this working. Plus I was able to add the ABOUT_US page thanks to the WIKI... Great help...

:bigups: :thumbsup:

Archived