• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

login create_account checkout php

agrajar

Hi

I installed oscommerce a couple of days ago, and all seemed fine with the default installation untill I tried to create an account or login or checkout from the cart. I just get

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Any ideas? :D

Cheers

Simon

*hint*

What is the URL in the address bar when you receive the "page not found"?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

SSL is provided by our service provider, eeer, https I hadn't noticed the 's' oh dear so that a whole new can of worms I dont know how to make the login.php be in the secure area. Any clues would be appreciated.

Si

Right I've found the correct way to look at pages through the shared server, so how and where do I change the appropriate file addressing? and how many need changes?

I've found a includes/filenames.php which looked promising but doesn't seem to let you go to a whole new address for the login.php etc.

any ideas?

Si

Archived