• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SUGGEST:

evolutionweb

If someone who has the knowledge and experience can...a "Troubleshooting Guide" would be a great addition and could save a lot of repeat questions. Since there is a lot of inconsistency in the way people report problems on the forums I find it almost impossible to do a "search" to locate a problem I have to determine if a fix is already available. I am sure I repeat problems others have had but I can't always find those posts.

Thanks anyone ! :D

I'm Paul. We developer in Miami Florida since 1995. Not a PHP programmer...I just muddle through with moderate success !

Thanks...there should be a link somewhere to that information along with a place for people to supply additional errors/fixes over time.

Have a great day !!!

I'm Paul. We developer in Miami Florida since 1995. Not a PHP programmer...I just muddle through with moderate success !

Paul, there is. :shock:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Paul, there is. :shock:

====

I found it ( Thanks! ) ...but it is not very obvious where to look unless someone points the way. Why not have an "OBVIOUS" link on the top of the form page to "HELP DOCUMENTS" taking people to the location.

I had no idea where to look until I asked.

*S*

Archived