• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Just registered for USPS everyone still having trouble?

cgchris99

I've never had trouble with the USPS quotes. Been working terrific for over a year.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Chris,

They just moved my usps to the production server and it is calculating. Nice!

A couple questions about usps.

Does it calculate insured?

I ship many items that are in the $70-$120 range so insurance is a concern.

Is there a way to limit which usps shipping options are available?

Does it calculate insured?  

No.

Is there a way to limit which usps shipping options are available?

I use a contribution called "USPS Choices"

Best of luck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Include it in the cost, and add it as a handleing fee is what I would probably do.

However, like all insurance, the money you would save by not paying it would probably be much greater than the payout if you ever actually have to use it.

Archived