• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

admin/includes/application_top.php Errors Help Please

Hello All, as I am still obviously new. I am wondering if anyone can point me in the proper direction. This is my admin/includes/application_top.php file. The items in red are the ones I need help with. I do not know quite what it is asking for. I am working through the errors one by one and so far so good. This forum has helped tremendously. But there are things that I really don't know and I am affraid that I will really screw things up again( this is my second install). I would appreciate any help that you can send my way.

// Start the clock for the page parse time log

define('PAGE_PARSE_START_TIME', microtime());

// Set the level of error reporting

error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);

// Check if register_globals is enabled.

// Since this is a temporary measure this message is hardcoded. The requirement will be removed before 2.2 is finalized.

if (function_exists('ini_get')) {

ini_get('register_globals') or exit('FATAL ERROR: register_globals is disabled in php.ini, please enable it!');

}

// Set the local configuration parameters - mainly for developers

if (file_exists('includes/local/configure.php')) include('/includes/local/configure.php');

// Include application configuration parameters

require('/includes/configure.php');

// Define the project version

define('PROJECT_VERSION', 'osCommerce 2.2-MS2');

// set php_self in the local scope

$PHP_SELF = (isset($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['PHP_SELF']) ? $HTTP_SERVER_VARS['PHP_SELF'] : $HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SCRIPT_NAME']);

// Used in the "Backup Manager" to compress backups

define('LOCAL_EXE_GZIP', '/usr/bin/gzip');

define('LOCAL_EXE_GUNZIP', '/usr/bin/gunzip');

define('LOCAL_EXE_ZIP', '/usr/local/bin/zip');

define('LOCAL_EXE_UNZIP', '/usr/local/bin/unzip');

// include the list of project filenames

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'filenames.php');//

include the list of project database tables

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'database_tables.php');

// customization for the design layout

define('BOX_WIDTH', 125); // how wide the boxes should be in pixels (default: 125)

// Define how do we update currency exchange rates

// Possible values are 'oanda' 'xe' or ''

define('CURRENCY_SERVER_PRIMARY', 'oanda');

define('CURRENCY_SERVER_BACKUP', 'xe');

// include the database functions

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'database.php');

// make a connection to the database... now

tep_db_connect() or die('Unable to connect to database server!');

Thank You for any help :D

Warning: main(includes/filenames.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/scrapboo/public_html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 44

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/filenames.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/scrapboo/public_html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 44

Warning: main(/includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/scrapboo/public_html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 29

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/includes/configure.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/scrapboo/public_html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 29

The path to the include files is wrong...

require('/includes/configure.php');

You probably need to put the complete path.

ex. /home/user/public_html/includes/configure.php

Mike Delamater

WebCzar

Cowboy Maloney's Electric City

[email protected]

"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice.

It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

That is the path.

Warning: main(home/scrapboo/public_html/admin/includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/scrapboo/public_html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 29

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'home/scrapboo/public_html/admin/includes/configure.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/scrapboo/public_html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 29

It still looks like the path is wrong...

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'home/scrapboo/public_html/admin/includes/configure.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/scrapboo/public_html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 29

That means the path to the included file is not correct. If you are positive that it is, doublecheck spelling. If you have telnet access, the best way to check the path is to log in, cd to the includes directory and then do a pwd (assuming it is a unix machine). This will give you the complete path.

Mike Delamater

WebCzar

Cowboy Maloney's Electric City

[email protected]

"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice.

It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

Archived