• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please help, really simple

Hi,

I really need a copy of the original default.php file (define languages). I made a mistake, and I just want to start over. If anyone has the original could they copy and paste it to me please, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks a bunch,

Jasmin

Thanks zaq,

I tried looking on that site, but I can't find it. I looked in each file under the default.php files, and none resemble the original I was working with. I'll just keep trying.

Thanks again,

Jasmin

First, always make a backup of any file before you edit it.

Second, if you have a fairly recent version of osC, you should be able to download one of the releases and extract the file that you desire.

The link that zaq provided should also provide what you are looking for. You will need to follow the directory tree and keep in mind that the catalog and admin folders are 2 deep (e.g. catalog/catalog = catalog and admin/admin = admin).

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

Archived