• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How can I change my Logo?

Can anyone tell me what area I would go to to change my logo. Also, I wanted to change the heading of on some of my tabs - One, currently reads manufacturers and I want it to read shop by brand and the other tab reads shop online and I want it to say shop by category but I'm not sure where to make these changes.

I swear.. very few ppl actaully search, and look for some type of a FAQ before they ask basic questions which can be answered.. if you SEARCH! :!: :roll:

• 2 months later...

Alex "Sniper" Togstad Said :

>I swear.. very few ppl actaully search, and look for some type of a FAQ before >they ask basic questions which can be answered.. if you SEARCH! :!: :roll:

part of the reason Yahoo! and Google and other SEARCH engines are so popular, is that you don't need to add a "+" sign to a word to have all words in the search ANDED. Nor should you have to select "Highest Relevance" as an OPTION.

:rolleyes:

Alex, it doesn't help make a product popular, to be sneered at when searching for basic documentation. Frankly, I'd rather have some real documentation - Wiki is not anywhere near useful yet - than to have a completed and debugged Milestone 3 handed to me today. For all intents and purposes the forums are all the docs there are, and to cripple the search routines with poor usage instructions and non-intuitive defaults is begging for just what we have - a lot of newbies searching for answers and a lot of more experienced people pulling their hair shouting USE THE SOURCE LUKE!

Archived