• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with Payment Type Discount

deputy12

I installed Payment Type Discount, the admin is reflecting this contribution, however when you checkout the total does not reflect the discount. What's wrong or what am I doing wrong?

BTW I am using authorize.net which I changed the name to Visa/Mastercard .

• 3 months later...

It only need two files installed into "order_total" folders.

I am trying to work out why it doesn't work and I am thinking how does osc know to run the script?

Does it run all scripts in the order_total folder or do I need to tell it to be run?

The author left a web site in the text file but it looks as if it no longer exisits. It hasn't been updated since Nov 2002 so I guess the author is also gone. If anyone else can have a look it would be great.

BTW: link to contribution

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,248

Edited by john_t_h

• 3 years later...
It only need two files installed into "order_total" folders.

I am trying to work out why it doesn't work and I am thinking how does osc know to run the script?

Does it run all scripts in the order_total folder or do I need to tell it to be run?

The author left a web site in the text file but it looks as if it no longer exisits. It hasn't been updated since Nov 2002 so I guess the author is also gone. If anyone else can have a look it would be great.

BTW: link to contribution

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,248

It doesn't calculate right for me also, are there any idea to use PAYMENT TYPE DISCOUNT rather than this??

Help please, I need to grant 10% discount for T/T Transfer payments in my site.