• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Manaually Enter Product and Price

aboyz

Hi,

Is there a way to manually enter product and price and have a invoice at the end and send that to the user in which he can pay online?

I'm looking for something. say if someone call for a price quote, I want to do it manually in osc, like type out all the stuff they ordered, and type in a total price include all the stuff.

questions is how do enter that in osc and have it like a product then send it to the customer in which they can just click on it and pay for it and checkout..

Thanks for all the help on this, I really appreicate this. as i know all the people time on here is precise..

thanks alot for all that helped

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

working on a custom page that does EXACTLY what you're looking for.

right now, our script basically combines all of the checkout_*.php pages into one - you select the customer, billing and shipping addresses, what products you want in the cart (by product_model and quantity - it's very fast), the shipping and payment methods, and then submit the order.

the script uses the existing classes and functions, so the order shows up just like a normal one would and the standard order email is sent out, etc...

PM me if you want any more info - this mod isn't really all that hard, if you're decent with PHP.

Archived