• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can't register on new user on new MS2 installation.

maz

Hi

Just did a fresh installation of MS2. Each time I register, I get the following page error.

(The system DOES register me and i can log in later. But on first registering I dont get a register success page, but the following error page)

----------------------------------------------------------

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/www/fireruKa/catalog/includes/classes/email.php on line 71

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/www/fireruKa/catalog/includes/classes/email.php on line 72

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/www/fireruKa/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 970

Query was empty - Query was empty

Query was empty

[TEP STOP]

Warning: Unknown(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time. in Unknown on line 0

----------------------------------------------------------------

Any help would be apprecuiated.

Many thanks

Maz

Just noticed a second error in admin control panel under 'My Store'

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: Missing argument 2 for tep_get_zone_name() in /home/www/fireruKa/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 270

Warning: Missing argument 3 for tep_get_zone_name() in /home/www/fireruKa/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 270

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am and i have the same problem..

Plus i have the sessions problem.

Maybe it is the contribution that makes the problem.

Or are you using the login box contribution?

Archived