• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Warning: fopen(/kunder/ce-shopdk/htdocs/includes/configure.p

mm@com-elektro.dk

How can I install without this message:

Warning: fopen(/kunder/ce-shopdk/htdocs/includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /kunder/ce-shopdk/htdocs/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 209

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /kunder/ce-shopdk/htdocs/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 210

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /kunder/ce-shopdk/htdocs/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 211

Warning: fopen(/kunder/ce-shopdk/htdocs/admin/includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /kunder/ce-shopdk/htdocs/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 259

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /kunder/ce-shopdk/htdocs/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 260

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /kunder/ce-shopdk/htdocs/install/templates/pages/install_7.php on line 261

/MM

I had the same problem. I was getting all kinds of warnings.

What I had to do was *undo* some modifications that were recommended in the installation instructions. Apparently the administration paths are hard-coded into the install_7.php and need to be set up in $SITEROOT/catalog/admin/.

The installation instructions warn you about keeping the admin pages *there*, but apparently - for me at least - you can't install them without them there.

HTH.

I had the same problem. I was getting all kinds of warnings.

What I had to do was *undo* some modifications that were recommended in the installation instructions. Apparently the administration paths are hard-coded into the install_7.php and need to be set up in $SITEROOT/catalog/admin/.

The installation instructions warn you about keeping the admin pages *there*, but apparently - for me at least - you can't install them without them there.

HTH.

but i've tried with them there, and the result was none

Archived