• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

'Rembours' module?

Pimmy

Hey,

I want a dutch payment/shipping method on my site. It's called 'rembours'. I want that when you order a product that the buyer can select rembours as payment method and when the customer has to confirm the order there is standing in the price: ?1,- for exsample. Is there a module for this?

I see i didnt make it very clear.

I want the shopper to select TPG Post Rembours as shipping method with the price: ?10.00. Than in the payment method he must cant select anything. In the invoice there must be standing: Rembours: ?10.00

For the shipping part, you can just copy and edit flat.php. For payment, you might have to edit the php code in checkout_payment.php so that when it sees that the customer picked 'Rembours' shipping it doesn't allow any other kind. Alternately, you might modify checkout_shipping.php so that it calls checkout_confirm.php direct when 'Rembours' is selected.

Someone was talking about making a contribution to do this kind of thing (payment modules dependent on shipping module selected), but I don't remember if they finished it.

Hth,

Matt

Hoi Pimmy,

helaas begrijp het gebruik van rembours nog niet helemaal, ik heb rembours zelf ook nodig. Maar er zijn wel wat berichten over op: http://forum.oscommerce.nl

diverse mensen hebben het goed werkend gekregen volgens mij. Als het je lukt, hoor ik graag hoe je het precies gedaan hebt!

Sorry, that was Dutch, I mainly said that there is a thread about rembours at the Dutch forums.

Thanks, it works now but there is one problem. I want a other rembours price for more products. This for exsample:

20 baby borns

Sub total: ?10,00

Rembours: ?40,-

Total: ?50,-

So the rembours price grows when more products are in. 2 products = ?20, 3 = ?29,- etc.

Is this possible?

Archived