• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Changing the invoice look

dmarre

I have to congratulate all the develpors and contibutors of forums.oscommerce. I have found every answer to any question or change i have wanted to do to my business cart. But there is just one thing i would like to do that i have looked for hours in the forum and can't find it.

I want to change the look on the invoice. Basically add lines and boxes around some information. give some organization. I think this would make the customers invoices more presentable and professional. Any ideas. Thanks.

/admin/invoice.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

I got it. Very simple if i may say. Just had to change the border setting in invoice.php for 0 to 1.

It was something like this:

<td><border="0"

just needed to change the 0 to a 1 in the designated table or were i wanted the borders to appear. Thanks for all your help.

Archived