• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Making it easier to add products

bodybyjandm

I must say i absolutly love this script but i find it to cumbersome to add products the way it is set up. Is thier anyway to set up the admin that you just click add product it takes you to a page and where on that page there is a select box that alows me to choose the categories where i want to put the product, instead of transversing through the categories to begin with then adding a product

Well, I suppose you could set up a main category, add all your products in there and then move them individually to which category you want them in - but to me that seems more cumbersome. Why not just add all your products from one category altogether eg all your soft toys and then all your games and then all your cars, or whatever you are selling ;)

Julie What I am saing instead of doing it the current way Instead just have the page where you add the product and then have a selct box that pulls all of the category information from mysql have it populate the select box and then when you add the product you can just select the category(s) you want the product associated with.

Archived