• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help me choose logo for header...

Which one looks best?  

1. 1. Which one looks best?

• Header 1
    • Header 2

1 is better (marginally), but neither seem to look part of the rest of the site. They look too much like you've just cut & pasted form your stationary. Figure out how to carry the colours/them accross the header & the rest of the site, e.g. give your infobox headers the same background as the logo.

I'm not sure, but it looks like it might look even better if you merged the two together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

1 is better (marginally), but neither seem to look part of the rest of the site. They look too much like you've just cut & pasted form your stationary. Figure out how to carry the colours/them accross the header & the rest of the site, e.g. give your infobox headers the same background as the logo.

It?s the same darkblue in the header as the infoboxes. The red color appears again in every button on the page... I will post the site under "My store" this or next week maybe, so myabe you could give me some feedback then. Anyway, thx to all who voted...

Per, I think you misunderstood me. I meant that you could use a smaller version of your logo as the image for each infobox header, but with different text.

Archived