• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Images in "includes" folder not showing, i.e. all

Hello

I've been setting up osCommerce for a couple of days now and have so far solved most problems i've come across but I can't get any of the language dependant buttons to show up i.e. Add to Cart.

I've tried moving them and viewing other buttons and it seems my browser won't show any image that is in any folder in includes. If I try and view the images direct I get the error message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Does any body know what the problem is please?

If any one else has a similar problem I solved it by deleting the .htaccess file from the includes folder. Every thing now appears to work but I don't know what the .htaccess file was supposed to be doing. :D

The htaccess file was protecting all files and folders under it. You should be able to find info on exactly what the directives in there were doing. I had similar problems and changed the chmod permissions and thiongs are fine.

roger

facts invariably distort the truth

Archived