• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to setup page to always display at 800 px width??

jetpilot

I am trying to setup the cart so it always displays the page at 800 px wide no matter what the users screen setting is. I edited the header and footer files and got them to display at 800 px and always centered incase the users screen setting is bigger. I haven't been able to figure out how to resize the body of the page. Also is there any easier way to do this besides manually editing code? Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated thanks.

• 3 months later...

I remember the desparate search for default.php I did, very well :( (hoping that when I would find it, it would appear some sort of template file :D )

Remember you"ll have to make a lot of changes to make it work, unless you are going to install the STS or BTS contribution first.

actually I got it working kinda...it only resizes so small tho...shrink the page too much and it doesnt go any further...all is well though cuz if people plan to shop, they'll hafta maximize the screen anyways. that was my only real concern...screen sizes are almost never below 800 anymore.

Archived