• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Version 2.1 Attibute problem limits # of same products

Problem:

If you order 1 red t-shirt size large - everythings fine.

However if you then try to add a blue t-shirt the red shirt entry is replaced with the blue entry.

I can not order two items of the the same product with diferent attibutes.

Any suggestions would appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I started with agora several years ago. I decided to establish a new front

and my IP offered oscommerce, so I used it. I have since pointed out to my IP that if they are offering free applications they should at least offer the current version that has a support community. They do not support OSCommerce. They referred me to this site.

At the time I did not realize that 2.2 was available. I have considerable time involved with 2.1 that I do not want to redo. The only problen that I have experiened to date is the above. I would consider updating to 2.2 but time is an issue. If can get pass this problem then I could eventually update.

Thanks

If you're talking about the site in your profile, you haven't made many changes at all. It would take all of an hour (if that) to upgrade that site to 2.2MS2.

The site is Grandpas-stuff.com.

I offered to pay my IP to upgrade to 2.2 but it sounds like they have a learning curve problem. My biggest concern is what happens to the current data in the upgrade process? I would certainly pay someone to do the upgrade.

Thanks

Archived