• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

header.php/breadcrumb.php help!!!!

Jellyman_4eva

Hi

I would like to know how to change the bar which says Top>>Catalog etc etc. Basically I would like to make it bigger and possibly add graphic buttons inside it etc.

I was thinking of adding some Java into it so that it glows nicely etc when users hover over the buttons etc.

Firstly is it possible to insert Java in this way?? Is the bar coded in HTML or php??? I have no idea. I have searched the forums and found header.php and breadcrumb.php which I really do not understand!!

Which one does what!!

Thanks

breadcrumb.php handles the actual text. header.php displays it. If you want to add images, I would think that you would do that in breadcrumb.php.

To do what you want, you may want to look into A:hover in CSS. You might find something that would be easier than javascript to get the effect that you want.

Hth,

Matt

I have a problem with the breadcrumb in that I don't call my Store directory "Catalog". I have correctly setup my oscommerce instalation, but the breacrumb insists on calling my first page "Catalog", instead of the directory name it is part of "Store". Please check it out. It's a work in progress.

http://www.corewellness.com/store/default.php

Note, there is no "Catalog" in the directory structure, yet the breadcrumb insists on it. How do I get it to change?

Archived