• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I need some info about free shopping carts..please come in

markchiu

Hi, everyone, I don't have much money and experience about E-commerce stuff...so I am asking if it's a good idea to use free shopping cart first..then use paying later.......

Anyhow....I was thinking if you could suggest some good free ones and also easy to install.....if it's possible with an admin control panel....... :) :)

Thanks for the help.....btw...can i use the free ones with the ssl settings...I need to contact the hosting company right??? :? :?

OS-commerce is great, but with other magical contributions, that is just so "COOL"!

I am asking if it's a good idea to use free shopping cart first
Its a great idea to use a free e-commerce site, expecially osCommerce the best one! Go to www.osCommerce.com and download your free copy today.
can i use the free ones with the ssl settings
And yes you can use SSL with this program.

turtle power!

see leo...the problem is that my hosting company which is ipowerweb now having problem of connecting with mysql server for oscommerce2.2ms2 version..and they said they are trying to solve, then there is no time said on when it would be solved.....and i can't really wait....and that's why i am asking other free shopping carts......(sigh)....... :? :(

oscomemrce is a good one tho .......if could i would like just use it..... :) :(

OS-commerce is great, but with other magical contributions, that is just so "COOL"!

is your hosting provider having trouble with their mysql server in general, or connecting to the OSC database? What type of errors are you getting?

The OSC install is one of the easiest that I've ever seen.

... you setup a mysql database, set a username, password via command line or phpmyadmin then run the osc install .. end of story.

maybe I'm just very lucky - knock on wood.

I think I was getting the message:

"Host host86 is not allowed to connect with mysql server"

so..i guess it would be hosting provider's problem which is ipowerweb.com....not a bad host..but then didn't estimate this problem at all......what I should do ....... :( :cry:

btw...could you please explain the phpmyadmin??? is it downloadable??

but i just uploaded the os2.2ms2 to the server and use install.php to install the shopping cart...when should i use phpmydamin tho??? thanks... :D

about the mysql problem, i have to wait until the provider solved it..they told me that at least... :(

Hi, could you refer me some other good free shopping carts (free download)???

thank you :wink:

ps: I have searched somed but don't know which one is good..... :? :?

this is a great shopping carts it seems to bring ppl in and keep them in i have had in the last month $13,000 :!: in sales since going to oscommerce :)

i know os commerce is a good one....but then it's just my hosting having problem with this new installation .......otherwise i would use it right away.... :cry:

Try searching the forums for the word 'ipowerweb', I'm sure someone is using it already.

Roger (I'll have a look for you later)

facts invariably distort the truth

OMG...jdetrich...can you tell me how to do it???

...what do you mean by local host??? :?

I need to buy an extra host which is a local one :roll: ??

see leo...the problem is that my hosting company which is ipowerweb now having problem of connecting with mysql server for oscommerce2.2ms2 version..and they said they are trying to solve, then there is no time said on when it would be solved.....and i can't really wait....and that's why i am asking other free shopping carts......(sigh).......    

oscomemrce is a good one tho .......if could i would like just use it.....  

what about this problem, when you try to connect the os-commerce??? is the Mysql server problem solved??

Archived