• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Attributes / Option values

mondeo79

Have just discovered OSCommerce and have fallen in love with it big time - am just about to start entering my products which is a big job in itself (3000+ items each with 2 options and up to 6 values for each option) but have been looking at Option Values under Product Attributes.

This seems like a very mundane and long winded way of doing this - is there a quicker and easier way of doing it? If it has to be done for 3000 products with up to 21 options for each item it will take years to do!

Is it possible to modify the product entry form so that it can be entered while the product is being entered? Something like HTML text boxes so u can enter the product and then tick the options for colour and size maybe?? I guess what I should say is I know very little about PHP so any guidance about how to do this as well as telling if it is possible would be great!

TIA

Jason

There are several contributions to help with adding attributes, but which is best for you will depend on your individual circumstances. Try searches for *attribute copier* *attribute handler* or *Shoppe enhancement controller* & then read through the threads you find.

Archived