• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Live cart not processing Credit Cards (HEEEEEELP!!!!!!!)

Paycheck

Hi PHP admins, I need some help here as I have a live cart that is failing to process credit cards. I have processes a card already and received payment however lately the process is not working. No Authorize.net changes have been made.

I recently tried installing the comments tool bar which really had things screwed up and removed it all. I saved all my original files to .php-old so just whent back and re-applied them. I feel confident that I removed all the old code and it is back to normal.

Admin Comments Toolbar 2.1 by Skeedo.com Enterprises <[email protected]>

for osCommerce V2.2 CVS (http://www.oscommerce.com)

Date: 01/21/2002

I am using the fedex1.php module and have that set up with the correct meter number and it seems to be calculating properly. The authorize.net module I am using is this one and has worked at the onset:

Authorizenet_ADC_Direct_Connection_November_10_2002

Always remember, we need patience, guidance and most of all understanding.

My Contributions

Are you receiving any error messages, blank pages, or any indication that something is wrong?

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

I was getting the red bar at top with the error unable to process card please go back and try again.

I have since this forum post figured it out. I was using the module with cvv and not asking for it in my script. I have installed the correc tmod and it work sgreat now. Thank you so much for your reply.

JM

Always remember, we need patience, guidance and most of all understanding.

My Contributions

Archived