• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Table width in center of pages - desperate!

kittidid

I would like to know if you can help me with the site layout. I really could use the help.

When I add a product and put in the description. It just takes over the almost all the page. I would like a table centered and a width of 500 and with about 25 pixel spacing between it and the left column. On the product pages there is not a right column, so I don't have to worry about that. This will give me space on both sides of the product table.

It just looks to cluttered with the center table on all pages being stretched out 100%. Now, I am not talking about the over page, just the center where the info goes when someone clicks on a link.

I would really like this format to be on all center tables on the site.

Can anyone help. I would be willing to pay.

Desperate Kitti

I do not want to size the full page, as I stated above. I want to sizr the info tables in the center of the pages, (tables that are between the left and right columns, but on every page).

Kitti

For product_info.php you need to find this:

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?>

Change the 100% to 500, center it, and add some cellpadding or whatever else you would like.

If you want to change ALL of the pages you will need to find the body text section for each individual page and change it. Keep in mind that index.php will need two changes-one for the main page and one for the categories page.

Archived