• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

whats going on here

john77

what is this i dont seem to be getting any support in this forum any more i post a question and it never gets answered. so i seach the forum only to find other people have asked the same questions and it went unanswered also why cant we get help anymore? i have also noticed people have stopped the development of the contributions is OSC dying out or something?

You sound as if there are clumps of hair in the way of your keys as you wrote that one ! Im a newbie but maybe I can help Whats up?!

what is this i dont seem to be getting any support in this forum any more i post a question and it never gets answered. so i seach the forum only to find other people have asked the same questions and it went unanswered also why cant we get help anymore?

Maybe you are not providing enough information on your question?

Which question do you need help on? I have been through some of your past posts and most have an answer of some description.

i have also noticed people have stopped the development of the contributions is OSC dying out or something?

Take a look at my inbox I still recieve over 100 emails a day all relating to osCommerce :D

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

I've been coming here over a year...

usually I have replies in minutes or a few hours when I post a problem.

...but no one uses crystal balls, so ya gotta give a little

• 4 months later...

well i give all the info i have to try to get help. but i have asked questions months ago and never recieved a reply. i am a very patient person and i dont expect anything to be answered right away but i wait and wait and wait with nothing. when i first come here the support was alot better i would get my answeres within the hour. but now that i have everything setup which took me a whole year to do. i cant get any answeres. so its not like i can switch over cause i dont want all my work to go down the drain. i just would like a little help from time to time. i have lost over 500 customers cause of problems i couldnt figure out. i have send messages with no responce.

Archived