• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Most pages listed in google?

Hi,

I was wondering how many pages people have listed on google with a osc powered site. I have 590 pages, which seems to be going a up a little bit more every few weeks. I have 66 products and 15 reviews.

I'd be most interested to find out what more established sites have

cheers

Caspar

FyersArt.com :wink:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

About 180 or so.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

My most recent osC site has been up since 6/22. I have 32 pages indexed so far.

This is encouraging because I have not spent much time on SEO yet.

Links, links, links...HIGH QUALITY LINKS (not exchange/farm programs) are the key to getting G to love your site.

And remember, having pages listed doesn't mean squat unless you rank well for your desired SERPS.

I'm sure he means relevent phrases.

In other words, if you search for "morrowind prophecies" you want your link to show up towards the top.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-...wind+prophecies

Search Engine Results Pages (SERPS)

Q:I have a couple of websites on my server. 3 old 1 new.

I was testing a couple of design ideas when ....

overnight google came and crawled my newest site.

Oh no it wasnt ready !

I changed alot of pages I tried searching again.

The site was coming up and google cache showed it.

Now google updated its crawl and my site is not showing up at all !

(Google has no info on this site)

*PLUS*: The other sites which have not changed in 6 months are not listed either !

I did have a couple of sub-domains pointing to the new site.

Q: Will google re-index me ? The sites show a pagerank of zero !

All the sites were personal sites apart from the latest one which is a personal project.

Thanx

Special Effects / 3d + Flash

Archived