• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Parse error categories.php

wace

I'm still a bit of a PHP newbe, but i'm trying to learn it. Though, I can't get out of this problem:

I'm getting this error:

Parse error: parse error, expecting `')'' in /var/www/domains/7338991942/www/web/store/admin/categories.php on line 225

Line 225 looks like this:

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image'] != 'none')) {

Do you have any idea where this problem comes from or what I should change? Thank you very much.

Thank you for your help, Justin.

$sql_data_array = array('products_quantity' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_quantity']),

'products_model' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_model']),

'products_price' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_price']),

'products_date_available' => $products_date_available,

'products_weight' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_weight']),

'products_status' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_status']),

'products_tax_class_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_tax_class_id']),

'manufacturers_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['manufacturers_id']),

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image'] != 'none')) {

I've installed some contributions like Cross Sell for MS2. Should I add something to these lines for that contribution? Just thinking.

I have no idea if you need to add extra lines for that contribution but if you change this line from this:

'manufacturers_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['manufacturers_id']),

To this it should fix that particular error:

'manufacturers_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['manufacturers_id']));

Archived