• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with Layout

ICe45x

I have a layout that is setup with includes so that I have top.php and bottom.php, and then in the middle goes my stuff like a contact page etc. When I try to put something from osCommerce in the middle, for example like shopping_cart.php the top.php, and bottom.php get screwed up and spaced wrong. I tried everything to fix the problem and I think something in the php files for the osCommerce is preventing me from doing this, can someone please help, thanks.

Im afraid that's not a specific enough question for anyone to be able to help.

You should be able to take the html output and try to determine where your broken table is, and then go back and find the php thats causing the problem.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Well, perhaps you may want to consider hiring a developer. PHP is not for everyone.

If you post in the "Seeking Commercial Help" forum, you will get responses from developers who get paid to do exactly what you're trying to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Well, it varies greatly. Personally, I would charge about $50 per hour. But I've seen this type of work go for as little as $20 per hour, and as much as $150 per hour. It depends on the programmer.

One word of caution, though, never pay someone in full up front.

And don't hire anyone that goes by Waza04.

Archived