• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SSL with Easyphp?

streets

I installed Easyphp and oscommerce on a win 2000 server with no problems. I would like to know what I need to do in order to setup ssl. I've read in some other forums on how to do this, but they seem to be for installing everything seperately, whereas easyphp does it all for you. Any quick instructions or links? Thanks!

I tried and ending up doing a clean Install of Apache with Mod SSL, PHP and MYsql. This was a month ago and the Apache that came 1.3.24 bundled with Easy PHP doesnt have a WIN32 SSL mod. I found one for 1.3.26 but couldnt figure out how to upgrade in Easyphp. If you know French I belive it has been done and the doc's are on the forums of the easyphp site. But I dont know French nor do I wish to learn so I did a new install. Using Apache 2.0.47(Win32) with mod_ssl/2.0.47 OpenSSL/0.9.7b PHP 4.3.2 MySql 4.0.14 There is a good FAQ out on the web At http://raibledesigns.com/tomcat/ssl-howto.html If you need a step by step. If you go that route feel free to PM me if you need help and I will try to help. But I am not expert.

Archived