• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Checkout/shipping module problems... help! =(

Cascioli

Hi there...

I'm looking for a bit (maybe a lot) of help. The site that I'm currently maintaining moved servers recently. The databases & all the php files were moved without any problems (or so I've thought), but I've been noticing a few bad things. :( I've looked around the bug reports and this BB, but I can't find anything that sounds quite like it would fix my problems.

Basically, when a customer hits "continue" to go to the checkout_payment.php screen, this error comes up:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_not_null() in /home/tartb/public_html/shop/includes/modules/shipping/table.php on line 78

I tried turning off all the shipping options in the admin shipping modules, but when I turn them back on, I get the following:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_tax_class_title() in /home/tartb/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php on line 214

and

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_tax_class_title() in /home/tartb/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php on line 214

Sometimes the customer will get stuck in a loop if no error messages come up, and after hitting "continue" in the checkout process, the same screen will reload instead of going to the next sequence of pages.

I'm not sure where to even start here, as I'm a complete novice to php and databases. Any and all offers of help are very greatly appreciated! Thanks so very much. :D

Archived