• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

urgent server

bigd38

Can anyone tell me why i am getting an internal server error on the catalog end I looked at the config file an that is all right. I don't know evr seens i put this up on a hosting company. I had nothing but problems.

its a internal server error misconfiguration its says. when i click on products its on a hosting company an its linux. it worked before. then it stopped.

Is your database corrupt/running?

Can't with this much information. Provide a link.

ibandyop

It sounds as if your admin should have a look at his cgi or something, because this error is typically found when a program to be run bombs. Maybe they have some wrapper proggie that takes care of multiple-users processes. They should know the answer to this one.

See http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec10.html.

JC

John Croson

Technology Operations Manager

Racine Art Museum

ok is one person say that another prgram is running. I know that the links in the infurstructure i changed cause they were not using the template. do you think that cause the problem

ok is one person say that another prgram is running. I know that the links in the infurstructure i changed cause they were not using the template. do you think that cause the problem

Archived