• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

authorize.net / no post and no error

dan000

I am using authorize.net with oscommerce and I am trying to place an order. The order looks like it goes thru (no errors) but I don't get a transaction on authorize.net??

I even added "Authorizenet Debug Version 1" to see if I could get an error message out of it but I don't get anything. I get the email about my order but it seems like oscommerce didn't even try and make a connection to authorize.net? I know the password and login for authorize.net are correct but even if they weren't, it would give me some sort of error, right?

At the end of the order it tells me that the order was placed.

Has anyone ever had this before?

It seems that your module is not posting any data to Authorized.

It may be because of any special requirement on the server by your module. If you look into authorized.php, does it require any special module of php or CURL support to be executed?

You may post your authorized.php.

I switched to an AIM module for authorize.net and it still doesn't give me any kind of error?? it also doesn't post to authorize. I made sure that Curl was installed and configured in my script. I'm out of ideas??

• 2 months later...

I have installed 5 different osC's and none of them are giving me any kind of error when processing a CC? its obviously not posting to authorize.net but I can't figure out why its not telling me anything? I even tried the CC 41111111111111

Archived