• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

attributes copier error messages

bushman

I followed instructions for Attribute Sorter and Copier v5.0 and this is what my homepage tells me and anyone else looking at it.

I have installed contributions before but neer wwith this kind of disastrous outcome.

Tell me what to change and wwhere.

thanks

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_REQUIRE in /home/buc/public_html/includes/functions/general.php on line 1346

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/buc/public_html/includes/functions/general.php:1346) in /home/buc/public_html/includes/functions/general.php on line 1251

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/buc/public_html/includes/functions/general.php:1346) in /home/buc/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/buc/public_html/includes/functions/general.php:1346) in /home/buc/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

my nick is bushman...as in herbal tea remedy.

After all this time I figured I had this whole contributions thing licked.

But no, attributes copier, which I though would be a cinch was a five hour nightmare with me restoring my database because even when I got my files fixed, the tables were still screwed!

This contribution is to be used AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

I thank Linda McGrath for writing it and had it worked it might have been a Godsend but instead nothing happened I got too many errors and had to restore database just to go back to normal.

Also other peeps have been having problems and no one even bothered to help them with it or volunteer information about how to succesfully fix this thing so I think we'd better just leave it alone.

If you disagree or have succefully installed the attributes copier (which for some reason everyone keeps recommending ) then let me know how and why you got it to work.

my nick is bushman...as in herbal tea remedy.

Archived