• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

install prob....,

iraqi

When I load http:/localhost/oscommerce/catalog/ into my browser, I receive 3 warning messages and 1 fatal error,

Warning:open(SESSION_WRITE_DIRECTORY)sess_96bdclff7a5436flc0625c64lfb7e49d, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in c:homewwwoscommercecatalogincludesfunctionssessions.php on line 67

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php'(include_path='.;C:/home/php/includes; C:/home/php/class') in c:homewwwoscommercecatalogincludesapplication_top.php on line 285

Warning:open(SESSION_WRITE_DIRECTORY)sess_96bdclff7a5436flc0625c64lfb7e49d, O_RDWR)failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning:Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session_path is correct (SESSION_WRITE_DIRECTORY) in Unkown on line 0

What would I need to do to correct the above messages?

Write permissions mean that you cannot modify or change the file. Read permissions meand you cannot open and read the contents of the file. You need to fool around with your read/write permissions on those files so the PHP and the web browser can have access to them.

turtle power!

thanks guys, I didn't read the "helpinstallnew" to well.

Only one Fatal error message left,

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path ='.;C:/home/php/includes C:/home/php/class') in

c:homewwwoscommercecatalogincludesapplication_top.php on line 285

line 285 is, require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . ' .php');

can anyone point me in the right direction? :)

Archived