• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

order confirmation "n"

savagegerbil

I keep getting an 'n' next to my buyers information and it's annoying me. I had this problem with my reviews and I just ended up removing any kind of review but this I cant get rid of. is there any insight on this?

here's a link to an image to show what it's doing..

www.information-guides.com/annoy.jpg

thanks for any insight

Look at your catalog/checkout_confirmation.php file whereever there is an echo command. Many of these will have a newline tag (n) in them that should look like one of the examples below:

echo '            <td class="main" align="right" valign="top">' . $currencies->display_price($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], $order->products[$i]['qty']) . '</td>' . "n" .

'          </tr>' . "n";

I suspect that you are missing the quotes around one of those.

There is also an "n" appearing after your confirm order image, probably due to the same reason.

... if you want to REALLY see something that doesn't set up right out of the box without some tweaking,

try being a Foster Parent!

woohoo!!!

I'm new to this php and ecommerce stuff and had the same problem with the "n".

did my first code editing ever and the "n", which was appearing all over the place is now slowly being deleted all by myself :P.

btw, I suspect the "n" stuff pops up whenever you use the file manager in admin of osc to edit your files. Cuz that's what I was doing and more and more "n" keep popping up.

Now I'm using dreamweaver to edit the files and then I upload them without any problems.

Archived