• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Wheelp... shop is dead,.. what to do????

twentecontrole

1016 - Can't open file: 'sessions.MYI'. (errno: 145)

select value from sessions where sesskey = 'ebf08b1c1653d05c411ca6b8e5b08d7f' and expiry > '1061027278'

[TEP STOP]

When i try to open my shop the above error shows up instead of my shop...

what went wrong ??? :shock:

Your host has updated MySQL and corrupted your sessions table - drop the table and recreate it - your who's online table is probably corrupt also - please backup you data :shock:

And tell your host to update the MySQL client services to the same version as the rest of MySQL.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

eeh me again... :roll:

can anyone tell me what causes the sessions table to 'crash' ?

Cause we did an update on the products table but now the shop doesnt work and i get the same error again

Of course i can try to fix the sessions table everytime, but sometimes it is unpossible to fix it (like right now,.. i can't get to the database when i'm at work)

so this means the shop will be dead allday...

So if someone can tell me what causes the shop to crash with this error,.. it'll make me very glad if i for once and for all can solve the problem...

Thanks in advance....

Of course i can try to fix the sessions table everytime, but sometimes it is unpossible to fix it  

I believe Burt posted a fix for this.... search 'MYI' and you will find it

Archived