• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Logo Contribution Problem Please Help!!

LiveWire

I have used a Paypal Logo Contribution that is suppose to direct you to paypal to send money in US Dollars. I simple want to have the link direct to the paypal website itself. I don't have very much PHP experience and am wondering how I change line 35 to direct it to Paypals site without generating errors... Any help would be greatly appreciated for the NOOB.. :lol: Thanks Guys...

?>

<!-- Card Info Box //-->

<tr>

<td>

<?php

$info_box_contents = array();

$info_box_contents[] = array('align' => 'left',

'text' => BOX_HEADING_CARD

);

new infoBoxHeading($info_box_contents, false, false);

$info_box_contents = array();

$info_box_contents[] = array('align' => 'center',

// 'text' => tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'cards.gif') .

//elari chanegd to provide a link to your payment acount

'text' => '<a href="https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=' . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ID . '&currency_code=USD" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'logo-xclick pay by paypal.gif' , BOX_INFORMATION_CARD . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ID). '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'cards.gif', BOX_INFORMATION_CARD . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ID) . '</a><br>'

);

new infoBox($info_box_contents);

?>

</td></tr>

<!-- card_eof //-->

Try this...

'text' => '<a href="http://www.paypal.com target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'logo-xclick pay by paypal.gif' , BOX_INFORMATION_CARD . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ID). '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'cards.gif', BOX_INFORMATION_CARD . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ID) . '</a><br>' 

);

Hope this helps!

-R

Well, the code was close. I had to mod it a bit, but now when I mouse over the Paypal Logo, it says Module_PayPal_Payment_ID... Anyone know how I can change or get rid of that, I have tried deleting it out of the code, but to no avail... Thanks for your help...

I looked at the language files and it doesn't show the issue..

// categories box text in includes/boxes/card.php

define('BOX_HEADING_CARD', 'We use Paypal');

define('BOX_INFORMATION_CARD', 'Use Paypal to make secure financial transfers across the web ');

If I change the "Use Paypal to make etc... " line, when you mouse over the logo it shows the text, but also the Module_Payments_Paypal_ID text as well????? :(

Your email address is your PayPal account ID. If you take it out, how will you get paid? I.e. how will PayPal know to credit *your* account?

. MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ID is the code that would send it. If you take it out, it won't include it in the link. However, I believe that you also won't collect any money if you do that.

Good luck,

Matt

I have simply modded the contribution to direct a customer to the Paypal site, I do not want to use it for transferring funds.. This is why I am trying to find a way to change the code so as that line is not seen when you mouse over the Paypal link....

See for yourself

www.ballistic-systems.com

Keep whatever you have now and change:

tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'cards.gif', BOX_INFORMATION_CARD . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ID) . '</a><br>' 

);  

to:

tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'cards.gif', BOX_INFORMATION_CARD) . '</a><br>' 

);

Archived