• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Category on invoice

FastEddy

Is there a mod that will list the category/sub category of an item purchased on to the invoice?

After implementing our new site the order packers are having a cow.

Our product is printer cartridges. Each manufacturer is a category and each printer model number is sub and the product is the cartridge number.

The shipping department would like to see the Manufacturer, Printer model number and the part number listed on the invoice.

manufacturer/category/sub category/product.

www.inksale.com

Thanks,

-Ed

There isn't a contribution available that I am aware of, but you can pull that info with some modifications to the Invoice and Packing Slip pages.

The way I look at it... the information you desire is in the database, its just a matter of extracting it.

It shouldn't be to hard to do.

Have a great weekend!

-R

Well I'm a non programmer so it looks like ill be cutting and pasting to the best of my ability all weekend. I should be able to come up with something that comes close given a few hundred hours and a bottle of Jack. :shock:

I'm taking off for the weekend, returning late Sunday night. If are still having problem then, let me know and I will help you. I'm always willing to help out another comedian. :wink:

-R

• 3 weeks later...