• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SUGGESTIONS: osC Email options...

SUGGESTION #1

I would like to see the ability to add an automatic signature under all email sent out.

Maybe something under the tools section of the admin pages. Like, TOOLS> EMAIL OPTIONS>,,,, that sorta thing. With that sort of option present, one could add all sorts of option control in there. Not just sigs, but Subject lines for each of the preset emails that get sent when you go from order made, to "pending", to "processing" to "delivered" (or in my case, "shipped").

SUGGESTION #2

I would also like to have the ability to choose mutiple email addresses. Right now it's all or one. You have the choices of all customers, newsletter customers or a single address.

I would like to go through and choose certain individual email addresses and be able to send JUST those I clicked on.

SUGGESTION #3

And while I'm at it, I would like to see an option on the orders pages, you know at the bottom of the page where the choices for "pending", "processing", and "delivered" are updated. I would like to see the ability to enter the tracking number of the package shipped, and then a radio button to click on choosing type of shipping method (UPS, USPS, etc.,). Then when the final choice is made (delivered), it sends a link in that email that takes the customer directly to the tracking page of UPS or USPS to give them the ability to track their shipment with a single click!

I guess that's it for now....

Archived