• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping For Gift Voucher v5.04

I just installed the Gift Voucher 5.04 - everything seems to be working great except for the shipping amounts.

My shipping is set to use the following 'table rate':

Shipping Table

5.00:1.50,10:2.00,15:2.75,25:3.50,40:4.50,55:5.75,65:6:95,1000000:0

The shipping works great for normal products, however, it is also applying the shipping charges to the Gift Vouchers (even if they are the only product ordered).

I have tried a few things mentioned in this forum:

* Enabled downloads - this did stop the shipping charges on the Gift Vouchers, however, it also stopped all other charges for my products as well.

* In GV module set the Include Shipping/Tax to both true and false - no difference. This only effects when you actually redeem the voucher - if it can be applied to shipping charges.

* Tried enabling free shipping but this will not work because of the way I have the 'table rate' setup. My GV are low amounts - 5/10/15/25 ... so I cannot set a low 'free shipping' rate because that will cause free shipping on my other products ordered.

So, in short, is there a way to set it up so shipping charges are not applied to the gift vouchers when ordered but are still applied (via table rate) for the other items ordered.

Thanks so much!!

Robyn

http://scrapsfromtheheart.com