• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

A '1' appears in 'Categories' & 'Shopping Cart' box head

Matt-u

I wanted to get rid of the Info Box headers and just use plain text and a cell background and all works just fine...except for a number 1 to the left of the 'Categories' heading and to the right of the 'Shopping Cart' heading.

Anyone know how I can get rid on the '1'?

Thanks for anything,

Matt

I'm sorry, I'm typing is too fast.

I just don't want to use box header images - just plain text formatted for the style sheet.

It works fine except for the '1' appearing in the categories & shopping cart boxes.

A lead on how to get rid of the 1 would be great.

Matt

• 3 months later...

Hi i had the same issue and what you want to do is this .. Comment out what you see below.

it is in Catalog/Inculdes/classes/boxes.php

/*
? ? ?if ($left_corner == true) {
? ? ? ?$left_corner = tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'infobox/corner_left.gif');
? ? ?} else {
? ? ? ?$left_corner = tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'infobox/corner_right_left.gif');
? ? ?}
? ? ?if ($right_arrow == true) {
? ? ? ?$right_arrow = '<a href="' . $right_arrow . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'infobox/arrow_right.gif', ICON_ARROW_RIGHT) . '</a>';
? ? ?} else {
? ? ? ?$right_arrow = '';
? ? ?}
? ? ?if ($right_corner == true) {
? ? ? ?$right_corner = $right_arrow . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'infobox/corner_right.gif');
? ? ?} else {
? ? ? ?$right_corner = $right_arrow . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '11', '14');
? ? ?}
*/

? ? and then where you see it say 'Text' = >$left_cornor), add a 0 after left_cornor and do the same for the 'Text' = >$right_cornor

you can see the code change below.

$info_box_contents = array();
     $info_box_contents[] = array(array('params' => 'height="14" class="infoBoxHeading"',
                                        'text' => $left_corner0),
                                  array('params' => 'width="100%" height="14" class="infoBoxHeading"',
                                        'text' => $contents[0]['text']),
                                  array('params' => 'height="14" class="infoBoxHeading" nowrap',
                                        'text' => $right_corner0));

hope this helps ..

Archived