• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

tep_get function error

Genius

HI

I have added a new field called products_name2 just below products_name.

I my admin page i see the second row and i am able to add text to the second line, products_name2. I am able to preview the the second line. BUT when i go back to my admin products page to edit the product,,, It does not call the second products_name2 line and gives me this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_products_name2() in C:Inetpubwwwroottestsitecatalogadminincludesmodulesproducts_new_edit.php on line 376

Please could someone help me as i really need some assistance.

the code i have in the products_new-edit is:

<?php // BOF TEXT_PRODUCTS_NAME ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

?>

<tr>

<td class="mainheading" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_NAME_TITLE . '<br><hr>';?></td>

</tr>

<?php for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($languages); $i < $n; $i++) { ?>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_NAME; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id'])), 'style="width: 482"'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('products_name2[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', '', 'style="width: 482"', (($products_name2[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_nam2[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_name2($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?>

</tr>

you need to add a second function to /includes/functions/general.php

something like:

function tep_get_products_name2($product_id, $language = '') {

global $languages_id;

if (empty($language)) $language = $languages_id;

$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_name2 from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language . "'");

$product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query);

return $product['products_name'];

}

should do it, assuming that is how you've structured you db change.

Archived