• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Orders aren't showed

extreme12

I have just made a demo order at my store, it goes ok.

When I then go to the admin, there are no orders!! I can call the order in the admin only if I know the order id??

When I go to the customer account, and pci kall orders, the order aren't showed here eaiter, what is the problem?

Also in the admin, when I have called the order by typing the order id, the status drop down box is empty, whu this?

In Admin-Orders have you tried selecting say Pending from the pull-down on the left-hand side of the page, do you see any orders? If so, try selecting Orders from the left-hand side menu that seems to refresh the screen.

What I have now done is used an auto-installer in cpanel and my problem has now gone, its a little worrying that because I have been using a virgin MS2 with contribs added so you should not need to delete things like ot.class lines.

thanks

Rich

"May the seam be with you"

hi

I have updated my osc MS 2 version with the last snapshot ( 15/08/2003) , but I still have the same problem ( orders are not showing up either in admin and customers section )

I have updated mu orders status ( update orders set orders_status=1 where orders_status=0; ) without any results

Any help appreciated

thanxs

Archived