• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Pick up in store module?

SoniCraze

Have you even bothered looking in the contributions section yet for this contrib? :shock:

A bit a due diligence before asking would have netted you what you are looking for.

Since I'm such a nice person, here it is...

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ions,598/page,3

One suggestion... Next time... look before asking.

Have a great day!

-R

Ya know... I didn't have to point you in the right direction... AND I never stooped down to your level and called you any derogatory names... I simply pointed out that if you had looked CLOSE ENOUGH, you would have found what you were looking for.

Hey.. if I'm an ass, at least I know what I'm doing and was able to help you find what you need. So.. if thats being an ass.. okay!

( | ) <-- kiss me! :D

Have a great day!

-R (the ass)

Your right you didn?t have to help and thanks for the link, but you don?t have to have a attitude.

Why do you have to be a jerk about it? So what if I didn?t find it when I looked. I posted with the hopes maybe someone would know what I was talking about and help me out. Then here you come, helpful, but thinking he is so richous and everyone should find things without bothering you.

ITS A FORUM!! ASK QUESTIONS!

o and ya and I really like the fact that "at least you know what your doing". Ill keep learning without asking questions and get back to you when I am on your level of expertise.

Calm down. I partly agree with ugottasalse, this is a problem that is popping up on many forums. People simply ask questions without bothing to look at all. At least you looked, but when you go to a hardware and modding forum and you see questions "how do i install a window in my PC?", somethign that has been done over and over and over again fro the past three years you know something is wrong. As i said, at least you looked. Next time, net a little more effort into it and dont call people names. Cheers.

Your right you didn?t have to help and thanks for the link, but you don?t have to have a attitude.

your = you're... lol

I don't have an attitude! Actually, I do, but its a good attitude. :D

Why do you have to be a jerk about it? So what if I didn?t find it when I looked. I posted with the hopes maybe someone would know what I was talking about and help me out. Then here you come, helpful, but thinking he is so richous and everyone should find things without bothering you.

richous = righteous.... lol

Maybe you should try looking a little harder and being a bit more diligent.

ITS A FORUM!! ASK QUESTIONS!

Yeah... but only after you have exhausted everything else possible.

o and ya and I really like the fact that "at least you know what your doing". Ill keep learning without asking questions and get back to you when I am on your level of expertise.

I doubt it. I took a look through your past messages... by the looks of them, you seem to ask for help quite a bit before looking. Anyone can see your previous posts by clicking on your username.

For as long as you have been using osC, you would think you would have learned something by now and helping others out instead of continuously asking simple questions.

This is where I stop. No more posting for me to this thread. Don't bother replying. I won't.

Have a great day! I will!

-R (the ass)

PS... thank you knobby for stepping up and saying something.

Archived