• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Creative types required - Comments Please!

extremewill

The sites up and i'm mentally prepared so please can you take a moment and give me some feedback on http://www.extremewarehouse.co.uk

Before you all shout back - the bits i'm still working on include the boxes - need an idea of what to replace the originals with (thats why i need the creative assistance) & the intro page - i'm trying to get the default page to replace the index.

Thanks

Too much empty space at the bottom.

The background image is sloppy, maybe want to keep it at one color, it will look more professional.

Perhaps do something with the infoboxes, they look too plain, and the colors of the and the button color dont really match the rest of your site.

just my thoughts....

The background image is sloppy, maybe want to keep it at one color, it will look more professional.

Agree.

Perhaps do something with the infoboxes, they look too plain, and the colors of the and the button color dont really match the rest of your site.

Agree, maybe change to the dark blue color under your logo?

Thanks for your help & comments

working on it - it looks very bland without an image and just solid colour, i'm going to try an alternative image when i can remember how i made this one small enough!

Now the same colour

Too much empty space at the bottom.

Fixed as much as possible

Thanks again - i may ask again soon as like many its ever evolving

Archived